Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF (I hate the saying, but it works), by Janet

It’s another Friday. I hope you had a good week. Speaking on behalf of Jill, we did too. We had a few good laughs together, networked, blogged, and made connections.

Before I call it a day, I did work on seeking employment. But now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day. Darin returned home from his latest travels late last night. He's at the office right now but later today we are going to put up a new fence at my home in NW Denver while my fabulous renters are in Kauai.

You may be asking yourself…"does the excitement ever end with us?" The short answer is “no”. Hopefully, I can talk Darin into going to one of our favorite eating establishments in the area after we complete the first part of a two part task. I have a hankering for My Brother’s Bar (amazing JCB – jalapeño and cream cheese burger), Brick House BBQ (yummy brisket), or Edgewater Inn (fabulous pizza). If you have not been to these places, go. You won’t regret.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment